Montage Laguna Beach
Laguna Beach, CA
Top executives from AHFA member companies will gather at the Montage Laguna Beach November 2-5, 2017 for the Annual Meeting and CEO Conference, AHFA’s premier educational event of the year. This membership gathering will assemble presidents and CEOs from companies large and small, import and domestic, high end and promotional – all focused on becoming better and more informed leaders within both their individual companies and the industry at large. Program highlights include:
- Making the House an Amazon Home, Veenu Taneja, general manager and category leader for home furnishings sales, Amazon; and Shelley Salomon, vice president of home, Amazon
- Pivot Points in the Global Economy and Financial Markets, Tony Crescenzi, executive vice president, market strategist and generalist portfolio manager, PIMCO
- Building Team Synergy: Ensuring Your Company’s Competitive Edge, Dr. Denise Federer, consultant, coach and psychologist, Federer Performance Management Group
- Surviving an Information Breach, Larry Brock, principal, Brock Cyber Security Consulting
- Blackstone and IMC – A View of Markets in Changing Times, Robert J. Maricich, CEO, International Market Centers
The majestic Pacific coast beckons guests to the Montage Laguna Beach in Southern California, site of AHFA’s 2017 Annual Meeting and CEO Conference. Located between Los Angeles and San Diego, the property is perched on a coastal bluff where the surrounding stretch of sand and surf serves as a year-round retreat for art lovers, nature enthusiasts and beach-goers. This award-winning luxury hotel is designed in the craftsman style with a museum-quality selection of art. It offers relaxed elegance with modern-day sophistication.
AHFA member may reserve discounted accommodations until October 1, 2017 by calling 866/271-6953 and referring to the American Home Furnishings Alliance Annual Meeting.
Questions? Please contact Jackie Hirschhaut or 336/881-1016.