October 31 – November 2
|1 Hotel South Beach
2341 Collins Avenue
|Guests may reserve discounted accommodations by calling 1-866/615-1111 and referring to the American Home Furnishings Alliance Annual Meeting.|
|Online Registration||Printable Registration|
The sophisticated and trendy vibe of Miami Beach beckons guests to the 1 Hotel South Beach, the site of AHFA’s Annual Meeting of CEOs and company presidents. With palm trees blowing in the breeze against a brilliant sunny sky and alongside deep blue ocean water, the property is highly regarded for its eco-chic and luxurious sustainable design plus outstanding hospitality. The sense of nature is dedicated throughout the hotel with intent of heightening guests’ awareness of taking care of the Earth and pursuing sustainable practices.
Top executives are invited to the three-day meeting that includes a variety of guest speakers plus social activities. Highlights of the business sessions include:
• Global Economics, Behavioral Finance and Technology – David Kupersmith, AQR
• American Canopy: Trees Forests and the Making of a Nation – Eric Rutkow, University of Central Florida
• Entrepreneurship and Conservancy – Larry Selzer, The Conservation Fund
• Celebrating the Simple Relationship Between Nature and People – Milton Sgarbi, 1 Hotel South Beach
• Investing in Solar Energy – Peter Fynboh, Third Lake Partners
• What’s New in Washington? – Bill Simmons & Chris Andresen, Dutko GR
Questions? Please contact Jackie Hirschhaut at email@example.com or 336/881-1016.