Companies participating in AHFA’s Solution Partners enjoy a competitive advantage that makes membership indispensable. That competitive advantage comes from:
- Access to networking opportunities with specific professional groups, including executives who oversee manufacturing, transportation/global logistics, marketing/public relations and environmental management;
- Access to the premier networking event of the year, the AHFA Annual Meeting and CEO Conference, held each November in a location determined by the current AHFA chairman;
- Participation in the most-celebrated golf outing of the year, the Annual Solution Partners Golf Tournament, which funds eight $2,500 scholarships each year for children of AHFA member company employees;
- Inclusion in AHFA’s Industry Resource Guide, an unparalleled resource for manufacturers and importers of residential furniture;
- Access to AHFA’s manufacturer membership directory, a valuable database of leading furniture manufacturing companies, including contact names, addresses, telephone numbers, websites and (selectively) email addresses; and
- Access to unique marketing tools, including Suppliers on Demand, a quarterly online newsletter announcing new products and services from Solution Partner members.
In addition, members of the Solution Partners group support AHFA’s advocacy efforts. Escalating compliance costs for regulatory mandates, particularly those related to workplace safety, pollution abatement and corporate governance, are among the most critical obstacles to the survival of successful home furnishings manufacturers and suppliers.
Against this backdrop, when a federal agency initiates rulemaking that will impact some aspect of home furnishings manufacturing, AHFA steps forward to authoritatively represent the home furnishings industry. AHFA funds the research that is necessary for identifying the potential impact of proposed regulations. AHFA supplies the technical experts to sit at the table – even when the debate lasts for decades, as it has in the case of furniture flammability.
AHFA is the authoritative voice of the home furnishings industry, and the Solution Partners Group ensures that voice remains clear and strong.
AHFA’s Solution Partners group operates with its own Board of Directors, providing member companies with opportunities for both leadership and visibility within the home furnishings industry. Directors are senior level executives in Solution Partner companies. They serve one- to three-year terms.
An Executive Committee, comprised of the President, First Vice President, Second Vice President and Chairman of the Board, leads the Board of Directors.
Solution Partners Board of Directors